- Yourself in 6 words.
- Curious, confident, levelheaded, problem solver, open-minded, kind.
- How did you get your start in this industry?
- I was looking for an international opportunity and came across an interesting research role working on Coca-Cola. The brand was conducting a global study to understand the key occasions/moments when people drink carbonated soft drinks and which of those occasions/moments they would drink Coca-Cola. The research was conducted in 30 countries to understand cultural differences and consumption patterns.
- What’s your favorite piece of work you’ve been a part of bringing to life?
- MasterCard Priceless Campaign. We knew as soon as the first ad “father & son” was written, it was going to be a gamechanger for MasterCard. We had no idea it was destined to become part of culture.
- Who is one of your biggest influencers?
- Ang Lee: he is a Taiwanese film director and screenwriter. He crossed cultural barriers into the cinema mainstream and his movie The Ice Storm is one of my favorite movies of all time.
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- I’m an official certified “scorer” for Little League baseball games.
- What does your sixth sense tell you is going to be the next ‘big thing’ in the industry?
- AR in retail beyond AR could bring new energy and transform the role and expectation for retail stores. For example, AR mirrors to let customers try products on more conveniently.
OUR KNOWLEDGE HUB
Rokkan is uniquely positioned to take on very specific brand business problems and solve them with proven methods. Learn more about our methods, seminars, brand experiments, white papers and speaking engagements.LEARN MORE ABOUT
HOW WE ACTIVATE
WORK WITH ROKKAN
We aim to fundamentally disrupt the way businesses and industries behave, rooted in your business challeged, we create solutions that are bespoke, but proven and measured. While being valuable to clients, but more importantly to real people.Speak with
CAREERS AT ROKKAN
We look for hybrid talents and hungry thinkers and then design our teams around specific areas, which allows us to solve problems differently, while giving employees both a clear path to growth and the opportunity to experiement.SEE CURRENT