Rokkan is a creative agency that believes in cultivating client change through true partnership. What that means is, we like to work closely with clients to make the best work we possibly can. We put humans at the center of all of our ideas and we don’t get held back by platforms or mediums. The idea comes first and the work is king.
We’re currently looking for a Visual Designer to join our team. They should have strong design skills and experience working on large consumer facing products and platforms. They should be fast, flexible and ready to push the boundaries of designs. We’re not looking for experts, we’re looking for folks who can be vocal when they don’t know how to do something, yet willing to dig in to find solutions. We want people who have the ability to grow quickly, learn fast and are excited about the idea of creating design for others to use and interact with.
- Taking pre-established design directions and executing them across large platform based builds as well as smaller product based projects.
- Concepting new ideas and new designs with other team members.
- Creating fully flushed out and production ready designs either for internal tech team or external technology partners.
- Working closely with the UX team to establish ideas and do rapid prototyping of products.
- 5+ years of professional visual design experience with intimate knowledge of photoshop and illustrator. Knowledge of sketch or other similar design tools is a plus.
- A background in an agency environment is a plus
- A focus on interaction design. Human-centric experience design, brand creation and development, digital marketing and iterative creative processes are important to understand.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also able to tackle small projects alone and with speed and efficiency.
- Hungry to learn from the management and executive team and looking for a great place to grow and push creative boundaries both for themselves and others.
- Enjoyment of music, video games, cinema and eating fatty foods a definite plus.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume here. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.