Rokkan is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to work self-sufficiently under minimal direction from management.
At Rokkan, Client Partnership means something different than at more traditional organizations. We see ourselves as half cutting edge digital agency and half strategic consultancy, helping our clients successfully navigate the digital environment to align their core business strategy, and to capitalize on not only marketing but operational, organizational and strategic opportunities.
The Client Partnership team plays a pivotal role in the agency in two ways, first and foremost, we roll up our sleeves and dig deeply into our client’s businesses and organizations to intuitively understand their organizations and competitive environments and to provide clarity and strategic direction that leads to success. Second, and no less important, we are also the client’s direct link to the agency and we are the ones who connect clients to our projects, our work, and our thinking. We represent their interests, brand and vision, and promote a healthy tension with internal stakeholders as we fight for what’s in our clients’ best interests.
- Run day-to-day work tracks on accounts of varying sizes.
- Work collaboratively with other designers of varying levels, contributing to the overall team output.
- Work cross-disciplinarily throughout the project lifecycle, helping shepherd designs through development evangelizing for the user.
- Create and iterate on UX deliverables such as userflows, site/application flows, wireframes, schematics, etc.
- Participate in and occasionally lead working sessions—both internally and with client teams.
- Develop concepts and interactions grounded in best UX practices, placing the user at the center of everything.
- A passionate self-starter who loves solving large, complex problems
- Someone with at least 4 years experience in crafting experiences.
- A strong portfolio of multi-channel experiences
- A strong multitasker who can prioritize when faced with multiple deadlines
- Experience in developing product strategies and concepts
- Strong understanding of design principles, and human-centered design processes.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- A keen understanding of the spectrum of digital channels and the context within which each are used.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume here. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as well.