Rokkan is currently seeking a Senior Front-End Developer who has experience developing web applications using all front-end technologies, at our growing agency.
At Rokkan, Client Partnership means something different than at more traditional organizations. We see ourselves as half cutting edge digital agency and half strategic consultancy, helping our clients successfully navigate the digital environment to align their core business strategy, and to capitalize on not only marketing but operational, organizational and strategic opportunities.
The Client Partnership team plays a pivotal role in the agency in two ways, first and foremost, we roll up our sleeves and dig deeply into our client’s businesses and organizations to intuitively understand their organizations and competitive environments and to provide clarity and strategic direction that leads to success. Second, and no less important, we are also the client’s direct link to the agency and we are the ones who connect clients to our projects, our work, and our thinking. We represent their interests, brand and vision, and promote a healthy tension with internal stakeholders as we fight for what’s in our clients’ best interests.
The candidate will provide well-structured and well-documented code and communicate effectively with project leads and other members of the development team. The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with back-end technologies, frameworks and services. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, user experience and creative teams to conceive implementation strategies.
- Translate client requirements into technical designs and execution.
- Web portfolio with live examples
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design and fluid layouts with live examples
- Thorough understanding of performance, cross-browser and cross-device delopment, testing and optimization
- Experience with GIT source-code management tool
- Experience with build systems such as Gulp and Grunt
- Experience with templating engines such as Assemble
- Project leadership, Lead tech experience
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume here. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.