ROKKAN is looking to hire a smart, accomplished Experience Designer with a passion for solving large, complex problems. The right candidate is a self-starter with a track record of delivering high-quality solutions for clients. He or she will work with the rest of the Experience Design team, typically with direction from more senior team members, on large-scale projects and collaborate with designers and developers throughout the project lifecycle. Our ideal applicant has at least 3-5 years of experience architecting digital products, developing complex business rules, and creating wireframes and user flows. This is a client-facing position, so presentation and communication skills are paramount.
- Providing site concepts that take into account both client and user needs
- Conducting research and analysis in relevant and project-determined areas, such as the competitive landscape and user demographics, needs, and behaviors
- Participating in and moderating usability studies and user/stakeholder interviews
- Creating personas, flows, wireframes, interaction models, and other high-quality deliverables as required.
- Working closely with client and project teams to translate client objective into working documents and a fantastic user experience
- Presenting wireframes and other deliverables to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Portfolio of successful launches
- Exceptional organization and analytical skills
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills when faced with tight deadlines
- Keen eye for design and good understanding of design principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in UI programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Familiarity with mobile and tablet platforms and knowledge of the challenges involved in designing for different mediums
- Solid understanding of content strategy as well as how digital channels fall into a larger business and marketing strategy
- Experience writing use cases is a plus
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com.